European Clear Etch
This glass is acid etched to create a satin smooth, non-reflective surface superior to that of conventional sandblasted glass. Its permanent, consistent, and maintenance friendly surface provides privacy and hides cabinet clutter. Bendheim imports this etched glass from an eco-alert European factory employing environmentally sound production technologies. European Clear Etch was featured on the DIY Network’s “I Hate My Kitchen” TV show.
The appearance of decorative glass may vary based on specific lighting conditions. We recommend ordering samples to view in the setting of your project.
- Pattern Direction: N/A
- Max. Sheet Size: 20"W x 40"H
- Min. Sheet Size: 3"W x 3"H
Available Glass Types
- Standard Non-Safety (1/8" Thick)$14.40 per square foot
- Laminated Safety (5/16" Thick)$36.00 per square foot
- Standard Cut (Not rounded or polished)No Additional Cost
- Rounded Corners$3.00 per glass piece
Need a shape that isn't rectangle or square? Contact us for specialty orders.
- Order a Sample Samples are 2-5/8" x 5" & cost $1.00 + $4.95 S&H per order. Please add $15.00 S&H for samples to Canada.
- Please allow for the standard +/- 1/16" cutting tolerance on all orders.
- We sell larger sizes (in excess of 20" X 40") only to the trade. Please order through your installer.
- For pricing purposes, the glass is calculated to the next higher even inch. This is standard glass industry practice. EXAMPLE: 17 3/4" x 18 3/4" is billed as 18" x 20". A minimum charge of one (1) square foot per piece applies.
- Standard non-safety glass orders generally ship in approximately 10 business days from receipt of order. Safety tempered, laminated, and polished orders require additional processing and generally ship within 20 business days.