Robert A.M. Stern Merletto™
Bendheim has collaborated with world renowned Robert A.M. Stern Architects and OmniDécor of Italy, the recognized leader in architectural etched glass, to create a timeless collection of glasses for the international design market. Merletto (“lace”) is a dual-sided pattern inspired by nature. It is permanently etched on ultra-clear (low-iron) glass, creating a dimensional, satin-smooth surface highly resistant to dirt and stains.
Price Project / Order Glass
This glass is available with the following options:
|Standard Annealed Non-Safety (1/4")
||$34.56 / sq. foot
- "Basic" non-safety glass
- Breaks on impact into large jagged pieces
|Tempered Safety (1/4")
||$41.76 / sq. foot
- 4X stronger than standard annealed
- Breaks into small dice-sized fragments to reduce risk of injury
- Safety glass
|Max. Sheet Size
||69" x 120"
||$12.00 per edge
- Provides finished look to edges (ex: glass shelves, exposed edge applications)
- Choose which edges you want polished
||$3.00 per glass piece
- Dime shaped rounded corners added to every corner
- Not available on polished orders
Back to Previous Page
Rollover a term for quick info or click here for a detailed explanation.