Lamberts Mouth-Blown Green Crackle
Handmade in Germany, this mouth-blown glass is plunged in cold water while in its molten state. The temperature shock causes the surface of the glass to contract, creating a unique texture, akin to alligator skin – a resemblance that is especially pronounced in this green variety. This centuries-old production method creates organic crackles that vary in size, forming a beautiful “movement” within the glass in a color that is guaranteed to retain its beauty for centuries. Imported exclusively by Bendheim.
Price Project / Order Glass
This glass is available with the following options:
|Standard Annealed Non-Safety (1/8")||$36.00 / sq. foot|
- "Basic" non-safety glass
- Breaks on impact into large jagged pieces
|Laminated Safety (5/16")||$57.60 / sq. foot|
- Decorative glass + safety interlayer + 1/8" clear window glass
- Upon impact, will hold fragments together
- Safety glass
|Max. Sheet Size||23" x 35"|
|Rounded Corners||$3.00 per glass piece|
- Dime shaped rounded corners added to every corner
- Not available on polished orders
Rollover a term for quick info or click here for a detailed explanation.