Clear Ice Fern
The beautiful crystalline shapes in this glass are the product of a manufacturing process developed in the late 1800’s. The glass is first sandblasted, then coated in hot glue, cooled and dried in a controlled environment. As the glue dries, it contracts, pulling on the glass surface and creating natural, ice fern patterns.
Price Project / Order Glass
This glass is available with the following options:
|Standard Annealed Non-Safety (1/8")||$10.08 / sq. foot|
- "Basic" non-safety glass
- Breaks on impact into large jagged pieces
|Laminated Safety (5/16")||$36.00 / sq. foot|
- Decorative glass + safety interlayer + 1/8" clear window glass
- Upon impact, will hold fragments together
- Safety glass
|Max. Sheet Size||24" x 36"|
|Rounded Corners||$3.00 per glass piece|
- Dime shaped rounded corners added to every corner
- Not available on polished orders
Rollover a term for quick info or click here for a detailed explanation.