Back-Painted HardShell® White Satin
This brilliant, snow-white satin-surfaced glass resists fingerprints and staining to keep your home or office looking bright and pristine. The glass is acid etched to create an ultra-smooth, non-reflective surface superior to that of conventional sandblasted glass. It is permanent, consistent, and maintenance friendly. The glass is back-painted with Bendheim's best-in-industry, ultra-durable HardShell® color coatings.
The appearance of decorative glass may vary based on specific lighting conditions. We recommend ordering samples to view in the setting of your project.
- Pattern Direction: N/A
- Max. Sheet Size: 40"W x 40"H
- Min. Sheet Size: 2"W x 2"H
Available Glass Types
- Standard Non-Safety (1/4" Thick)$38.88 per square foot
- Standard Cut (Not rounded or polished)No Additional Cost
- Polished Edges$48.00 per glass piece
- Rounded Corners$3.00 per glass piece
Need a shape that isn't rectangle or square? Contact us for specialty orders.
- Order a Sample Samples are 2-5/8" x 5" & cost $3.00 + $2.95 S&H per order. Please add $10.00 S&H for samples to Canada.
- Please allow for the standard +/- 1/16" cutting tolerance on all orders.
- We sell larger sizes (in excess of 20" X 40") only to the trade. Please order through your installer.
- For pricing purposes, the glass is calculated to the next higher even inch. This is standard glass industry practice. EXAMPLE: 17 3/4" x 18 3/4" is billed as 18" x 20". A minimum charge of one (1) square foot per piece applies.
- Standard non-safety glass orders generally ship in approximately 10 business days from receipt of order. Safety tempered, laminated, and polished orders require additional processing and generally ship within 20 business days.