Italian Satin Barcode
The structured linear pattern appears dimensional, lending a sense of depth and modern vibe to any décor. The glass is acid etched to create a satin-smooth, non-reflective surface, superior to that of conventional sandblasted glass. The surface is permanent, consistent, and maintenance friendly. Bendheim imports this etched glass from an eco-alert factory in northern Italy.
The appearance of decorative glass may vary based on specific lighting conditions. We recommend ordering samples to view in the setting of your project.
- Pattern Direction: Vertical
- Max. Sheet Size: 40"W x 40"H
- Min. Sheet Size: 10"W x 8"H
Available Glass Types
- Standard Non-Safety (1/4" Thick)$31.68 per square foot
- Laminated Safety (3/8" Thick)$53.28 per square foot
- Tempered Safety (1/4" Thick)$41.76 per square foot
- Standard Cut (Not rounded or polished)No Additional Cost
- Polished Edges$48.00 per glass piece
- Rounded Corners$3.00 per glass piece
Need a shape that isn't rectangle or square? Contact us for specialty orders.
- Order a Sample Samples are 2-5/8" x 5" & cost $3.00 + $2.95 S&H per order. Please add $10.00 S&H for samples to Canada.
- Please allow for the standard +/- 1/16" cutting tolerance on all orders.
- We sell larger sizes (in excess of 20" X 40") only to the trade. Please order through your installer.
- For pricing purposes, the glass is calculated to the next higher even inch. This is standard glass industry practice. EXAMPLE: 17 3/4" x 18 3/4" is billed as 18" x 20". A minimum charge of one (1) square foot per piece applies.
- Standard non-safety glass orders generally ship in approximately 10 business days from receipt of order. Safety tempered, laminated, and polished orders require additional processing and generally ship within 20 business days.