European Clear Crystal 1/8"
This exceptional crystalline pattern provides transparency with a hint of texture, mimicking the look of authentic mouth-blown glass. Made from special low-iron glass, European Clear Crystal is exceptionally colorless and brilliant. It adds a sense of sophistication to cabinet and door inserts, partitions, and decorative windows.
The appearance of decorative glass may vary based on specific lighting conditions. We recommend ordering samples to view in the setting of your project.
- Pattern Direction: N/A
- Max. Sheet Size: 39"W x 59"H
- Min. Sheet Size: 3"W x 3"H
Available Glass Types
- Standard Non-Safety (1/8" Thick)$18.72 per square foot
- Laminated Safety (5/16" Thick)$40.32 per square foot
- Standard Cut (Not rounded or polished)No Additional Cost
- Rounded Corners$3.00 per glass piece
Need a shape that isn't rectangle or square? Contact us for specialty orders.
- Order a Sample Samples are 2-5/8" x 5" & cost $3.00 + $2.95 S&H per order. Please add $10.00 S&H for samples to Canada.
- Please allow for the standard +/- 1/16" cutting tolerance on all orders.
- Oversize orders containing glass over 20" X 36" may not be accepted by FedEx, and may require delivery by truck.
- Extra-large orders containing glass over 48" on any one dimension may have to be processed by special equipment. Additional terms and conditions, including a $500 order minimum, may apply.
- For pricing purposes, the glass is calculated to the next higher even inch. This is standard glass industry practice. EXAMPLE: 17 3/4" x 18 3/4" is billed as 18" x 20". A minimum charge of one (1) square foot per piece applies.
- Standard non-safety glass orders generally ship within 1-2 weeks from receipt of order. Safety tempered, laminated, polished, and/or extra-large orders (over 48") require additional processing and generally ship within 3-4 weeks.